Retail Intel is a web application that imports POS sales data and posts QuickBooks entries automatically. It supports both QuickBooks for Windows and QuickBooks Online.
Retail Intel can pull data directly from your Micros® e7 or ShopKeep® POS system.
If you have another POS system, please tell us about it and we will gladly see if we can help you automate your business!
Seamless QuickBooks Integration
Retail Intel leverages Intuit’s new Intuit Quickbooks API platform to seamlessly post daily sales data to your QuickBooks companies.
- Automatically post department sales, tax, credit cards, discounts, gift cards, paid outs, and over/short.
- Optionally group deposits together (e.g. store and cart)
- Support for QuickBooks classes, multiple companies
- Modify accounts/line items yourself at any time
- Rock-solid security. Retail Intel passed an intensive security audit by Intuit.
See key sales performance stats for all your stores at once:
- Track actual sales against comps and sales goals.
- Rank your stores by sales, comp %, Net Sale Per Transaction (“NSPT”), customer counts, etc.
- View month-to-date, year-to-date comps for all your stores, a group of stores, or each store individually.
- Group stores any way you want. Create as many groups as you need.
Get a full picture of daily sales:
- Detailed store sales reports at your fingertips
- Weather conditions for sales date and its comp date (based on store zip code)
- Prices, counts, and percentages for every PLU sold that day
Sales Goal Calendar
- Generate daily sales goals for the whole year in seconds
- Print-friendly monthly goal calendars
- Based on your actual comp sales (import past sales from Excel)
- If you need to, you can also enter sales manually via our online forms, customized for your store.
- Automatically calculates net sales, expected cash, and over/short.
- Manually entered sales go straight to QuickBooks, too!
- Define your own product categories to track them any way you want.
- View incidents and product sales mix for each store over any date range
Wake up each morning to a summary email of yesterday’s action. See net sales, comp sales %, average check (NSPT), customer counts, and sales goals, as well as product sales.